If I remembered who sent me these, I'd credit them, but I can't so I won't:
1. Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.
2. Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels good.
3. Love is grand and divorce is several hundred grand.
4. Politicians and diapers have one thing in common: They should both be changed regularly and for much the same reason.
5. An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears that this is true.
6. I don't mind going nowhere as long as it's an interesting ride.
7. Indecision is the key to flexibility.
8. It hurts to be on the cutting edge.
9. In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.
10. I always wanted to be a procrastinator, I just never got around to it.
11. I am a nutritional overachiever.
12. I am having an out of money experience.
13. I plan on living forever. So far, so good.
14. A day without sunshine is like night.
15. I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.
16. Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.
17. Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.
18. Age doesn't always bring wisdom, sometimes age comes alone.
19. Life not only begins at forty, it begins to show.
20. You don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stopped laughing.